Thursday 14 March 2013

THE JUSTICE PARTY


Justice Party UKYou do have to worry when the lead photo on this bloke facebook site is himself and Gerry Adams. Now some will say Mr Adams has brought peace to Northern Ireland. Much the same as a bully brings peace to a playground I guess by threats of violence to anyone who won't do what he wants I guess.

I am highlighting the peace party as I will any minor parties in the run up to the General Election.

Does ASHID KHAN have any connection with the PJP who had councillors in Birmingham around 7 years ago?

How come he is allowed to wander around news broadcasts with his placards? I am sure if I decided to do this I would have been shooed away.

1 comment:

  1. Arshad Khan negotiated Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland. Arshad Khan wrote 78,000 letters to make politicians see sense, Arshad spent 80,000 pounds to bring peace to Ireland. Arshad went to Northern Ireland 10 times, twice to Republic of Ireland & more than 200 times to Parliament in London. Arshad traveled more than 8,000 kilometers carrying banner with message written on it for politicians to read & see sense

    ReplyDelete

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.