Wednesday, 29 January 2014

How many voters have parties retained?

I did a simple calculation from todays yougov poll. As with all the polls it has done in the past, it asks who you voted for in the 2010 General Election. It then asks who you will vote for now.

So 14% of Conservative voters from 2010 don't know or won't vote they say, this leaves 86% then 77% of this remaining 86% will continue to vote Conservative which is 66.2% So out of 1000 voters 662 will vote Conservative again.

For Labour they had 15% DK/WV and then 82% of that figure
For Libdems it was 23 % DK/WV and then they have retained 33% of the remainder

Other useful posts


The Reading East effect

Values as below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.