- LATEST OPINION POLLS
- MICRO PARTIES WHO WILL BE FIGHTING THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION
- Opinion polls up to March 2014
- 2010 General Election results
- PARLIAMENTARY BY ELECTIONS
- MAY 2014 COUNCIL ELECTIONS PAGE
- PARLIAMENTARY CANDIDATE SELECTIONS FOR 2015 UK GENERAL ELECTION
- PARTY POLITICAL BROADCASTS
- PAST GENERAL & LOCAL ELECTIONS TELEVISUAL COVERAGE
- 2014 EUROPEAN ELECTION RESULTS
- POLITICAL POP CHART
- 2015 UK General Election Forecasts, Predictions & Projections
Thursday, 19 September 2013
CAN THE CONSERVATIVES WIN THE NEXT ELECTION?
Something very interesting I found on my travels. What are your thoughts?
Each election since 1983 is represented by a two-segment line which shows the state of the major parties in the run-up to the election. The line shows where their poll support was at (a) two years before the election (start of the line), (b) one year before the election (shown by a small dot), and (c) the election result itself (marked with a labelled dot). The average opinion poll support over the summer of 2013 (May to August) is marked with a grey circle.
Read the analysis and conclusions from this data to see if the Conservatives can win.
at 7:08 am