Monday 5 May 2014

Is he the "BEZ" man for the job?

Will Salford and Eccles get a dose of reality? It seems BEZ from the Happy Mondays is trying to do his best to ensure they do as he launches the Reality Party https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Reality-Party/260652347449598 You can also find them on Twitter & @SalfordMP

In a time when people seem to have lost even more faith in politicians will the celebs take their place?

 
Mark ‘Bez’ Berry, was born on the 18th of April 1964 in Salford, Lancashire. He is a British dancer, percussionist, author and media personality. He was a member of the bands Happy Mondays and Black Grape. Bez entered the Celebrity Big Brother House in 2005, and was voted winner of the series. ‘I am going to fight the revolution from within’ On 14 March 2014, Bez visited Barton Moss in Manchester to support fracking protesters, where he revealed his plans to stand as an independent candidate to be the Member of Parliament for Salford and Eccles. “I’ve always had an interest in politics, but I have never engaged with it properly before. From the reaction I’ve had to my campaign, I think I can persuade young people to vote. I’ve had people who have never voted in their lives saying: “I’ve never voted before, Bez, but I’m going to vote for you.” I have never voted either because there hasn’t been anyone worth voting for. There is no one who represents me, my values or what I think. “It’s about taking steps against the bankers, corporations and people trampling all over human rights.”

 Key Policies 

Anti-Fracking
Anti-War
Wealth distribution
Human rights
Permaculture on the National Curriculum
Huge investment in fighting diseases

http://votebezforsalfordandecclesmp.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.