Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Latest YouGov / The Sun results 4th February

 Con 33%, Lab 39%, LD 8%, UKIP 13%; APP -25

Calculation used.

take away those who don't know/won't vote So for instance LibDems have 22% leaves 78% of people who would still vote. You then get 32% who say they will still vote Libdem which gives you 249.6 so 249.6 of every 1000 voters would still vote Lib Dem. Same done for the other two main parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.