- LATEST OPINION POLLS
- MICRO PARTIES WHO WILL BE FIGHTING THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION
- Opinion polls up to March 2014
- 2010 General Election results
- PARLIAMENTARY BY ELECTIONS
- MAY 2014 COUNCIL ELECTIONS PAGE
- PARLIAMENTARY CANDIDATE SELECTIONS FOR 2015 UK GENERAL ELECTION
- PARTY POLITICAL BROADCASTS
- PAST GENERAL & LOCAL ELECTIONS TELEVISUAL COVERAGE
- 2014 EUROPEAN ELECTION RESULTS
- POLITICAL POP CHART
- 2015 UK General Election Forecasts, Predictions & Projections
Thursday, 13 November 2014
ROCHESTER & STROOD PREDICTION COMPETITION
We would like to thank the Official Monster Raving Loony Party for donating the prizes of badges, manifesto and poster, the PC game is from our own collection. You can play out the general election as many times as you like on the classic PC game.
The General Election is a computer board game in which players are tasked with guiding their party to election victory. It re-creates the atmosphere of an election campaign and the tension of election night as the ballots are counted and the results come in. General Election is a game of strategy and skill as well as a test of your knowledge of politics and election issues such as health, Law and Order, foreign Affairs and the Environment. All questions have multiple choice answers so you don't have to be an expert on politics to play
So to win, it is pretty simple. Which party do you think will win? How many votes do you think Hairy Knorm Davidson of the Monster raving loonies will get.
Correct party, and then it is nearest to the correct number of votes for the official loon wins the prizes above.
Simply leave a twitter account or blogspot account id in the comments section with your predictions, closes 10pm Thursday 20th November
at 9:05 am