Thursday 16 January 2014

1ST ANNIVERSARY POLL

Well, on the 22nd January this blog will be one year old. This is when I made my very first post and posted it to the world. Time seems to have flown by and when thinking of what to do to mark the occasion what else other than a poll could I do really. So I will be compiling a Glasgow by election style form (35 parties to vote for) with all the parties I have come across and have been featured over the past 12 months.

You are then all cordially invited to have a vote, with the result to be posted on the 22nd. It won't be weighted, it won't be scientifically measured for fairness. I will do my best to ensure one person one vote. It is just for fun.

Please feel free to take part and to share.

You will find the poll here  http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52d79dd4e4b08a14ac5d53c2

or at the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts related to some of the smaller parties I have come across this past year.
(in order of appearance)

Elvis Loves Pets Party
Beer, Baccy & Crumpet Party
Wessex Regionalists
The Peace Party
The Justice Party
Justice 4 Men & Boys Party
The Idle Toad Party
Newcastle First
United Peoples Party
Class War Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.