Tuesday 10 March 2015

Breakdown of YOUGOV Poll on apocalyptic disasters

https://yougov.co.uk/refer/HdvYK1txkm0PfdJX43_Iow/  <<< Follow the link if you would like to join the YOUGOV panel and have your opinions heard

I am not a purist, I really can not be chewed with the lies from politics. What I do love is statistics, polls and figures. Stats in a way can please all of the people all of the time, as you can wangle a stat to say just about what you want. So Today I rejoice in my favourite subject Prepping and polls. This would be like a certain big eared footballer getting a free pass to a grannies sauna.

Hope you enjoy the stats as much as I do just keep on scrolling down.
http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/c0zsgscxwo/InternalResults_150309_apocalyptic_disaster_Website.pdf


submit to reddit

1 comment:

  1. This is potentially the biggest pile of crap ever to evacuate the bowels of YouGov!

    ReplyDelete

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.