https://yougov.co.uk/refer/HdvYK1txkm0PfdJX43_Iow/ <<< follow the link if you would like to join the YOUGOV panel and have your opinions heard
Our latest voting intention figures for The Sun this morning are CON 35%, LAB 35%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 12%, GRN 5%.
- The Conservatives and Labour are tied.
- 38% of people approve of the government's record to date, 48% disapprove.
- The Conservatives are trusted on unemployment over Labour by 34% to 29%.
- Labour are trusted on the NHS over the Conservatives by 39% to 25%.
YOUGOV POLLING (Voting Intention v The Economy)
Our latest Westminster voting intention figures in Wales for ITV Wales are LAB 40%, CON 25%, UKIP 14%, PC 11%, LD 5%, GRN 5%.
- By 40% to 37% people are against tax raising powers for the Welsh Assembly.
- Health (52%), immigration (49%) and the economy (46%) are seen as the top issues facing the country.
- Only 5% of respondents say increased powers for Wales is one of the most important issues facing the country.
YouGov / ITV Wales Survey Results
- By 44% to 23% the public thought a Conservative government would be good for British business when we asked the question in February.
- By 43% to 19% a Labour government was seen to be bad for British business.
- Asked about the government’s attitude to big business, half of respondents (49%) said the government should stand up to big businesses while 31% said they should try and support them.