Our latest voting intention figures for The Sun this morning are CON 36%, LAB 34%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 13%, GRN 5%.
- The Conservatives lead by two points.
37% of people approve of the government's record to date, 49% of people disapprove.
- Half of people (50%) think David Cameron has at least one positive quality. 28% say he sticks to what he believes in and 21% say he is decisive.
- 37% think Ed Miliband has at least one positive quality, his top qualities are that he is in touch with the concerns of ordinary people (24%), he sticks to what he believes in (19%) and is honest (18%).
think Nick Clegg has at least one positive quality. Around one in seven
(13%) think he is honest, 12% in touch with the concerns of ordinary
people and 10% believe he is charismatic.
- Boris Johnson is the most favoured replacement for David Cameron – 28% pick him while Theresa May comes second with 13%.
- Amongst Conservative voters, Boris is even more favoured – 44% say Johnson, 18% May and 13% George Osborne.
- Asked outright whether they would be up to the job of Prime Minister, the public are split on Johnson and May (net scores of +3 and -2 respectively).
Asked about likeability however, Boris Johnson has a positive score of +6 while Theresa May has a negative score of -32.