LATEST VOTING INTENTION
Our latest voting intention figures published in The Sun this morning are CON 33%, LAB 34%, LDEM 7%, UKIP 14%, GRN 5%.
- Labour regain a one point lead.
- 40% of people think that David Cameron would make the best Prime Minister, 26% say Ed Miliband would.
- 35% of people support the coalition agreement between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats, 54% are opposed.
- Stephan Shakespeare for The Times Red Box: Major fares well in parade of grandees.
- Voters still think media are most biased against UKIP.
- Leadership approval ratings: Farage's lead narrows.
- EU Referendum: 'In' lead at 10.
- Public hoping for a royal baby girl... will it be Charlotte or Diana?
- We asked the public how much they respected some significant political figures from the three main parties.
- Paddy Ashdown is the only politician in our list with a net positive score of one respect him while 36% do not.
- John Major is respected by a large minority of the public (39%) and has a net score of minus four.
- Gordon Brown and Tony Blair fair a lot worse with net sores of minus 20 and minus 40 respectively.