LATEST VOTING INTENTION
Our latest voting intention figures published in The Sun this morning are CON 35%, LAB 34%, LDEM 9%, UKIP 12%, GRN 5%.
- Conservatives lead for the first time since last Tuesday.
- 37% of people approve of the government's record to date, 49% disapprove.
- Stephan Shakespeare for The Times Red Box: Voters think Miliband is hungrier for the job than Cameron.
- Tanya Abraham: Britain goes to the polls…out of duty.
- Majority support for rent controls.
- Hillary Clinton well-known, well-liked in Germany and Britain.
- In February, we found that UKIP were the party most trusted to make the right decisions on immigration (22%), followed by the Conservatives (17%) and Labour (15).
- Three quarters of Brits (75%) thought the level of immigration over the last ten years had been too high, only 2% said too low.
- Asked whether immigration has been good or bad for the country, 22% said good, 36% bad, and 38% both good and bad.