https://yougov.co.uk/refer/HdvYK1txkm0PfdJX43_Iow/ <<< follow the link if you would like to join the YOUGOV panel and have your opinions heard
LINK TO >>> YOUGOVS NOW CAST FOR THE UK GENERAL ELECTION
Our latest voting intention figures for The Sun this morning are CON 36%, LAB 34%, LDEM 8%, UKIP 13%, GRN 4%.
- The Conservatives lead by two points.
- The Green Party are on 4% - their lowest score since October.
(YouGov/ The Sun. March 2015. Full tables.)
- David Cameron is predicted to perform the best in tonight’s seven party debate by 19% of respondents.
- Ed Miliband and Nigel Farage come second with 15% each. When we asked the same question a week earlier only 10% thought Miliband would perform best.
- 7% say Scottish First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon will do the best job and 4% say Clegg.
- Asked about the impact the debates may have, by two to one the public think they will have little or no impact (57%), 27% say they will have a significant impact.